Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I signed to contract to publish my first novel....

Happy Wednesday all! It's hump-day with Friday around the corner. Yay! Aren't you excited? Tickled Pink? glowing with enthusiasm? I am. I love weekends, especially long ones.

I have some exciting news to share. Here it goes, ready for it?

      I just signed a contract to publish my novel....

      I just signed a contract with Black Opal Books to publish my novel Shattered Lies.
Shattered Lies is a women's fiction/family saga. A story set in the deep south where old values clash with modern values; where secrets that surface can destroy the very soul of everyone involved.

      Kate Thayer has a good life as a veterinarian running the family horse farm until she uncovers an act of unimaginable treachery by those she trusted most and discovers that everything she knew about herself was a lie. Her paternal grandmother, the woman that raised her is behind a series of escalating secrets she is compelled to uncover and the more she questions the more she learns.


Here's the link for you to check out, if you want to check it out:
                                 http://shoutout.wix.com/lp/33767994-cec8-4e8e-8901-702955e8d952#/main
 

No comments:

Post a Comment