Friday, October 30, 2015

Guest post from a fan and fellow author by Maria Murnane.....

Guest post from a fan and fellow author

Posted by Maria Murnane | October 26, 2015
I recently received an email from a loyal fan named S.J. Francis who is releasing a debut novel this week. While I was perplexed by S.J.’s decision not to reveal his/her gender (see the author headshot below), I was also grateful to learn that S.J. had read all my books, so I decided to help out in the launch of the novel by offering S.J. the opportunity to write a guest post for this blog. I asked for some thoughts on what he/she had learned during the writing process that might be useful to other aspiring novelists. Here’s what S.J. had to say:

READ MORE: http://mariamurnane.com/2015/10/26/guest-post-from-a-fan-and-fellow-author/

No comments:

Post a Comment