Thursday, November 12, 2015

Julie Lomoe's Hope Dawns Eternal Author of Edgy Novels with S.J. Francis Author of Shattered Lies....

How the bottom line rules what you see on TV

 Francis SJ Shattered Lies coverToday I’m delighted to welcome my first guest blogger in several years, and I hope to have many more in the months ahead. S.J. Francis found my contact information on the Sisters in Crime website and asked if I’d be interested in a guest post promoting Shattered Lies, their new book.* I said I’d be delighted, especially since this author has extensive experience in the television industry. Hope Dawns Eternal, my vampire soap opera thriller, is set at a major TV network, and I’m constantly trolling for new information on the behind-the-scenes world of television. Here’s what they* sent me:

The TV Industry is a Fickle Business

 
CONTINUE READING:   https://julielomoe.wordpress.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment